Any tips for remaining compact with an Avantis Solo?

Hey everyone!

I recently upgraded from an SQ5 to an Avantis Solo, and I’m trying to keep my setup as compact and lightweight as possible.

I’ve already invested in a Scott Dixon case to save weight and space, but I’m still looking for some smart additions to my setup.

For example:

  • Wi-Fi: I’m looking for a compact router/access point with excellent range and reliable coverage around the venue.

  • Dante multitrack recording: What’s the most compact and reliable way to record multitrack over Dante without carrying too much extra gear? I feel like a Macbook Pro with Dante Virtual Soundcard is the way to go.

But I’m also curious about things I haven’t thought of yet!

So, for those of you who use the Avantis Solo: what accessories, tools, setup tricks or workflow improvements have made your life easier?

Looking forward to hearing your experiences!

Same here. Also bought the Scott Dixon case. I‘m using an Gl.Inet GL-AXT1800 wifi router and I‘m pretty happy with it. Works well and is pretty compact. MacBook Pro with DVS for Multitrack Recording. I taped power cable, network cables for Dante and remote control and mic cables for Talkback and measurement mic all together and carry them with an dual USB-Charter (MacBook & router) in a little bag…

Greets

Johannes