Am I the only one who got a VIP10 coupon code for plugins in their SQ plus? Well, it doesn’t work. And when I chatted with support, they told me that it was a mistake and shouldn’t have been included. I even sent them a photo of it.
Their response? Too bad, so sad.
So instead of me buying the entire RackUltra FX package, I’ll just be buying one of 2 of them for $59 each and hope that they’ll have another “coupon” down the road.
What happened is that a few of the SQ6+ units mistakenly had a screen protector added at production that included artwork from the original SQ model screen protectors.
This mentioned the VIP10 coupon, which was for 10% off the first order for any DEEP or RackFX (for the SQ).
Earlier this year, the VIP10 coupon was replaced by a 30% off discount coupon, as well as a 100% off coupon for the Tube Stage Preamp, for all SQ and new Qu customers, when registering and signing up for our newsletter.
With the SQ+, we went further with 100% off the PlusPack, that includes all DEEP and RackFX that are available for the SQ and Qu, along with the new DEEP Add-Ons that came down from dLive and Avantis releases (Source Expander, Dual Threshold Expander, Compstortion).
So there will be a few other SQ6+ units out there with this screen protector, but the VIP10 coupon is no longer valid and has been replaced by much larger discounts.